Monday, April 27, 2009

walk this way


stumbling out of the woods feet first, nettles and briers walked
beat that path worse, my
legs still burn red fire welt where knee wholes let the life in
a dance of gestures
with feet
found in a world unprepared for booted heals
a peace perfect world of screaming trees and eagle dreaming
the fat doe finds
her way too, herself a crackle of released energy in the tight wood.
it is temperate forest at sea level. like eden in the clear blue
north wind, these shy spots hold the den of the slight fox carved
in cedar, a hush of forest old as dirt, vibrant in it's flux,
the sand banks always falling in water
from laying in the saw grass in the beach sun warm
to find coffee and internet and so you
took me hrs. of day
"suddenly i'm atop my cage stretching my wings my physical body
is no longer the center of my attention.", i heard her speak
i live in paradise, my soul alive
with singing

1 comment:

Faith-R-Michaels said...

LOOOVE ur Voice-powerful poetry from an open heart and many thanx for sharing with Us ur heart my Brother and May U walk in Beauty-Blessings