Thursday, April 23, 2009

earth day views two times two



governor my earth idea,
run the ferry half the time on the kingston run every 80 minutes not forty
discourage traffic, back it up, slow it down 6 months a year. it would:
> save the state money not paying for all those dry runs. it costs twice as
much to run an half empty boat
> slow down the tourist traffic so'd they actually spend money in kingston,
right now they barely have time to wait in line for a crepe.
> reduce by near half the toxic run off from excessive ferry traffic on hwy. 1o4,
that spills into apple tree cove, especially during our rainy season
> let kingston ( and surrounding region ) grow at a natural sustainable level with it's own regional economy not propped up on some developers dream of a free ride
quit subsidizing the ferry system

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Handhead. I moved my blog: You can now find it here:

http://robertjasondick-internetmarketingnews.blogspot.com/

Please go to that site and follow me from there. I'm going to delete this blog as soon as you do. That's why it shows I'm following you twice as well.

Thanks,
"Jason