Tuesday, April 20, 2010

cascadian

please that string
pull it from
my sleeve
my navel
uncoils
a
leep of
insight upon you
you bring your bright light white skin
to bed
for breakfast,
I tread so soft
dust pulses manacled
leg after leg you stand
over me, hunched around your next verdict
a feast of moments,
the gnaw of your hunger
against my temple
is like gravity
every where else being pulled
here so
there is no place icould be
without you
the chasm groans
at the edge
my lips gather
a storm at the door
I climb your body
with no where to stand
our breath a sheath of swords
behind the back
flicker like candle
you come an go
thinking as you burn
you can see my face
substantially shadows
a molecular ghost, a mist of pixels
accumulation by percents
from tree to forest floor I heap around you now
buried as you are
knee deep in me

.

No comments: